January-February 2019 – “But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night” (Psalm 1:2).
By the grace of God, we are all creatures of habit. Like it or not, our days are filled with habits. What about spiritual habits, habits that help us grow spiritually and strengthen our walk with God?
As we enter a new year, consider cultivating these habits of grace in
1. Spend significant time in prayer (Mark 1:35).
2. Read and meditate on the Word. Set a goal of three chapters daily (Psalm 1).
3. Obey what you learn from the Word of God (James 1:22).
4. Carry gospel tracts with you wherever you go. Ask the Lord for guidance to share them with others (Mark 16:15).
5. Spend significant time worshipping God (Psalm 100).
6. Give tithes and offerings to bless your church, Christian ministries, and people in need (Luke 6:38).
7. Ask the Lord to help you walk in the love of Christ (1 Corinthians 13).
8. Attend worship service and Bible study weekly (Hebrews 10:25).
AFA director of outreach and intercession